Wednesday, January 24, 2007

You know, it's hard coming up with new titles everyday!

Everytime I sit down to write, I have to come up with a title. I don't want it to be the same thing everday, but it's really hard to always come up with something interesting to call each entry. Oh well....

Last night we had mexican take out. I didn't tell Bill that I'd just had the same thing for lunch the day before. I love mexican. And I almost always get the same thing. The chicken and rice and cheese dish. It's a weekness of mine. Considering the things I could be getting, it's not too bad of a choice. I don't think it is anyway.

I'm doing really well about not eating at night, so I'm proud of myself for that. Water and excercise though still isn't happening. I've GOT to figure out a way of doing better with both of those. And I need to figure out how to eat more of the right things throughout the day. My problem is organization. If I were more organized, I could put meals and snacks together the night before and have the next day's food all figured out. But I"m not that organized. Never have been. Plus, I think a large part of the problem is the fact I'm L-A-Z-Y. I'm lazy and I've grown accostomed to being in some fairly bad habits. When I get home, all I want to do is spend time with my family and relax. Then before you know it, it's time to put Austin to bed and then, when Bill is home, that is our quality time together. I've tried getting up really early and getting stuff done. Yea, that ain't gonna happen either. LOL So I know something's gotta give. It's just remembering that fact when the time comes. Old habits really do die hard.

This morning I've had coffee with cream and Splenda. Guess I need to look up the calories for that. I'll be eating Mini Wheats with milk in just a little. I'm also going to make myself drink a glass of water before I do anything else. You know, that might be what I'm going to have to do. I dislike water sooooo much that I'm going to have to look at it like medicine. Something I have to do at certain times of the day. That just might work. If I know at certain times, I have to stop what I'm doing and chug a glass of water, I won't have to worry about getting it in here and there. I know you're not supposed to drink too much to fast, but maybe a glass an hour or so?? That just might work. If I can just remember to do it. Just like old habits are hard to break, new ones are just as hard to begin. But I can do this.

Ok, I've rambled enough. Oh, I found out that my bestest friend in the entire world is going to start reading this!! So YAY!!! We've known each other since we were four years old. She truly is my best friend and the sister I never had. So welcome sis!!

Ok, this is really it. Off to drink my first glass of water!!

No comments: