Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Brand new day!

I thank God for new days and new beginnings. I didn't do terrible last night, but didn't do really well either. I feel bad that I didn't excercise and didn't drink much water. And I hate that I got so out of control at supper. But as far as I'm concerned, it's all in the past and today is a new day.

I had a 7:00 chiropractor appointment this morning, so it thrown my eating routine off kilter some. Here it is almost 9:30 and I'm just now eating breakfast. I'll have a group of kids in just a few mins too, so I'm wondering if I'll get to finish it. Anyway, hoping to do MUCH better today.

*fingers crossed*

Breakfast: Mini Wheats (no milk) (180)

Snack: .5 banana (52)

Lunch: Dinty Moore Beef Stew (250)

Snack: .5 banana, 1 tsp peanut butter (87)

Supper: Chicken noodle soup (150)

I was going to have a taco salad from Wendy's but I got home and crashed on the sofa and slept for 2 hours. When I got up, I did not feel like doing anything, let alone, go back out to get food. So I ended up having soup. I came in at 719 calories. Didn't excercise or get much water in. So, not so great. I'll post a new entry tomorrow and whine a little more. LOL :-)

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

You've had an awesome day. Keep it up!