Friday, January 12, 2007

NOT a good day!

Ok, I'm kinda bummed, so I'm just going to copy and paste what I posted on Storknet. Oh, in addition to what I said I had to eat there, I also had .5 banana and 1 tsp of peanut butter for breakfast. Not going to add everything up today. I know it won't be enough calories and they'll be too many of the wrong kind. Sooo..... here's my day and my feelings today:

I have done soooooo lousy today. NO water, haven't excercised in the past, oh I don't know, 4-5 days, haven't eaten NEAR enough, and what I have had has been the wrong stuff. Had my left over mexican for lunch and pork BBQ with slaw and FRIES for supper. I'm pms'ing so I'm hungry for the wrong stuff all the time. I've caught myself, more than once today, looking for chocolate. I know that we have some in the house and I know where it is. I'm just really trying hard to stay away from it. But when I have a bad day, I get in the mindset of, "well, I've done so bad all day today, why not just finish the evening off and have anything I want." I'm thinking about going to get a bannasplit, but am fighting the urge all I can.

WHY do I do so good for a couple of days and then just loose it?!?!?! I soooo suck! Yes, I'm in a pity party too. That's another thing I do. Aren't I wonderful??!?! Ok, I'll stop now.

Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow!

No comments: