Sunday, January 7, 2007

Supper

Well didn't get to excercise while Austin napped today. I fell asleep with him. It was really rainy today. We all know how good it is to sleep on rainy days. So, I'm getting ready to go excercise now. I'm chatting online withMichelle, one of my friends that's going to help me lose weight. It's hard to stop talking to her. I enjoy chatting with her. But need to get off here and burn some calories.

I was bad at supper. I had to go from a mexican restuarant. Chicken and rice and cheese sauce. Very, very good, but bad for diet. Not sure how many calories, but I bet a whole bunch. I've GOT to do better!

Oh forgot to say earlier that I'm also taking Slim Quick. It's a metabolism booster. It's what Michelle took when she was losing weight. She said it really worked for her. Also took my multi vitamin. So the only thing I'm slacking in today (granted that I get off my butt in a few and excercise) is drinking water. That's going to be the hardest part for me. I just don't like water.

But tomorrow is another day, and I'll try harder then.

Ok, need to try to pry myself away from this computer and get to work.

Until next time.....

No comments: