Sunday, January 7, 2007

Welcome

Hi,

Hear we go. Well at least here I go. lol I'm taking on the challenge of losing weight....AGAIN! But this time I WILL do it. I know it. Things are different this year. I have new sources of support. I have met someone who, in October 2005 was my size. She now looks like a model. She's offered to help me. I also have an online buddy. She's one of my friends on Storknet, a parenting message board. I also belong to an awesome group on that same website that provides tons of support. So, I know that in a year's time, I will be a completely different person. I just know it.

I will use this blog to journal trials and tribulations, joys and sorrows and just some feelings in general. I know this will be the toughest thing I've ever had to do, but I know the end result will be so worth it. I will also use this blog to keep track of what and when I eat, the calories I consume and the calories I burn. I'll track my progress and post updates on goals. I'm not certain who will be reading this, but if you're here in support, thank you. If you're here to receive support, I'll do everything I can to help. Thank you for being here regardless.

Ok, let's get started.....

Today so far I've had:

2 tsp of peanut butter - 60 cals
.5 container of blackberry yogurt - 50 cals
left over billy boy chicken from Sagebrush - 400 cals (I'm guessing.....it was about 4 ozs chicken
with cheese, bbq sauce and ranch
dressing)

Now, I've got to go lay Austin (my 3 year old) down for a nap. Hopefully, I'll excercise those calories off while he sleeps. We'll see though.

I'll be back later with more updates
.

No comments: