Sunday, January 14, 2007

New addition to the family

This weekend has NOT been good diet-wise. Not only have I not been excercising or drinking any water, but I have done a lousy job eating. I gave into chocolate and carbs yesterday and today I just haven't eaten enough of the right things and again, too much of the wrong things. But I have not given up. Going to get back on track tomorrow. Plus, today Bill and I bought a NordicTrack Audio Rider R400. A bike. I think one of the things that have been holding me back so much from excercising has been the fact that it hurts so much to walk. Can't remember if I've said already or not, but I have a slipped disk in my back and it really does hurt to walk for any length of time. I think biking will be better. Plus we have it set up in the den, so I won't feel totally cut off from my family. So I think it's a good step in the right direction.

I think I have already mentioned that I'm pms'ing. Well that has NOT helped this weekend. So, I'm not making excuses for myself, I'm just saying...... I'm not AS bummed as I was earlier today. No, it hasn't been a great weekend, but I'm NOT giving up. Used to be, I'd already given up.

If I quit cramping tonight, I'm going to bike some. So we'll see. :-)

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Today is the beginning of a brand new week. Forget last week and start anew.